How to apply Poland Schengen visa for UK residents
Poland is a beautiful Schengen country that has survived numerous conflicts to stay an independent country with its modern history. For all the history and architect lovers Poland is a perfect place to explore as a traveler. UK residents can easily apply for Poland visas from the UK with a fast and easy modern visa process.
The cities of Poland are rich with art and cultural treasury. You will get to explore the unique city vibe, beautiful lakes, and forests as famous tourist destinations of the country. Apply online for a Poland visa from the UK and make your bookings ready for the most exciting and peaceful vacation.
If you are worried about the process of applying for a Poland Schengen visa from the UK check the detailed procedure mentioned below.
Poland visa from UK procedure
- The first step is to know your visa type and validity- Short-stay visa- The short-stay Polish visa is valid for up to 90 days. It is required for tourism, family stay, business, conferences, or EEA/EU national family members.
- Residence or work permit (Long stay visa)- You can choose this category if you are looking to stay in Poland for more than 90 days due to employment, study, or research purpose.
It is very important to check your correct required visa type and apply accordingly. This minimizes the chances of visa rejection and helps in the fast and express visa process.
- Fill out the online application to book an appointment-
- For booking an appointment fill out the online application form on the Poland Schengen visa UK website with complete accuracy. Fill in all the required details regarding Poland visa appointments. Date of travel and accommodation proof along with the correct passport and personal details are required for an easy and rejection-free visa process.
- Don’t forget that the earliest you can apply is 6 months before your trip to Poland and the latest you can apply is 15 days before your trip, as it takes 15 calendar days to get your Poland Schengen visa and passport back after applying from the UK.
- Complete the embassy application form-
- Once you apply online and proceed with the payment of Poland visa appointments, the UK visa team will share the application form with the Polish embassy. Take the printout of the form and fill it with the correct details using the pen. You need to take the application with all required documents at the center on the confirmed date of the Poland visa from UK appointments.
- Arrange required documents for Poland Schengen visa-
For applying for a Poland visa from the UK you need to prepare some set of documents as per the visa type and category. Check the list below before applying for Poland via appointments-
- A valid passport must be issued within the past 10 years having 2 blank pages. Make sure your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after you exit the Schengen area.
- A valid UK resident’s permit is required for applying for a Poland visa from the UK.
- The UK residents permit must be valid for at least 3 months after you exit Poland.
- The filled application form with accuracy for the Poland Schengen visa is required.
- A passport-size photograph is required with blank background having clear facial features.
- A cover letter is required mentioning the purpose of the visit to Poland.
- Biometrics data is required for the age above 12 years if you have not submitted your fingerprints within the past 5 years.
- Proof of travel as travel itineraries. A round-trip flight bookings for Poland, as well as accommodation proof, will be required while applying for a Poland Schengen visa from the UK.
- Travel insurance is another mandatory document required at the Poland visa appointment center. Travel insurance is made common for all Schengen regions annually. It should cover the medical expense of at least 30,000€.
- Proof of source of finance is required to show you can make your stay in the country. As per the territory of Poland, one should have at least 48€/day your stay in Poland. You can show the last 3 months’ bank statements.
- A clear criminal record certificate is required.
- Proof of successful Poland visa fee is required.
These are the basic documents common for all Poland visa applicants. Check the requirements as per the different categories-
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement for the latest 6 months
- Leave permission from the employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
For the self-employed:
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement for the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
For foreign students in the UK:
- Proof of enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
If unemployed and married to an EU citizen:
- A recent (less than three months old) Confirmation of Employment letter from their spouse’s employer stating the position held within the company as well as the starting date.
Spouse’s valid passport
- An officially translated marriage certificate. The translation must be in English or Poland and must be certified as a true copy by the Embassy of the country where the marriage took place or by the Legalization Bureau of the Foreign Office in the UK.
Poland Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Poland Company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint-stock companies), Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during their stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Poland Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Poland, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees.
- Attend your Poland visa appointment-
- Visit the Poland visa appointment center on time and meet the consulate there. They will check the documents and will ask simple basic questions related to your traveling. Answer confidently, nothing much is required.
- Wait for the visa to receive-
- Once the visa process and interview are done, the consulate will either accept or reject the processing of the visa. If the visa is approved, within 15 calendar days you will get your visa couriered at your place from VFS.
Above mentioned is the complete process for how to apply for a Poland visa. Just arrange your documents and apply online for a Poland visa from the UK. You will get your visa processed easily with the least processing time. Apply now and book the express available slots.