POLAND VISA – DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
The major precondition to successfully complete the Poland visa process is furnishing the adequate visa documentation. This documentation requirement varies according to the type of visa required by the applicant. To get the Poland visa, one needs to be sure about furnishing the right documents to assure approval. For assistance here is a list of the Poland Visa Document required by the visa applicant to successfully get the visa for Poland –
- A valid passport with UK’s residency permit – The applicant needs to furnish his / her UK’s residency permit along with his valid passport which should not be more than 10 years old with a minimum of two blank unmarked pages. In addition, the passport should be valid for a minimum duration of three months beyond the intended stay in Poland.
- Passport format photograph – The applicant needs to furnish two passport format photographs revealing the full facial features of the applicant with adequate brightness and color contrast. In addition, the applicant shouldn’t be wearing any head coverings and the photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- Travel health insurance –The applicant need to have a travel medical insurance to provide for any travel or medical emergency which could arise at any time during the stay with a minimum cover of 30,000 €.
- A cover letter – The applicant needs to furnish a cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Poland. In case of an invitation from a resident in Poland then the invitation should be furnished with the cover letter.
- Proof of accommodation/ hotel reservation –The proof of advance hotel booking or rental agreement for the intended stay in Poland is needed to be furnished. The proof should contain the intended stay duration, with the name and contact details of the hotel where the applicant would be staying.
- Itinerary proof – The transportation arrangements including the train/flight tickets or in case of travel by car the applicant needs to furnish the driving license and vehicle registration documents with the complete travel itinerary as a transportation proof.
- Means of subsistence – The applicant needs to furnish a proof of income to ensure that he/she has enough funds for the intended stay in Poland. The proof should include the applicant’s UK’s bank account statement which should not be more than 3 months old along with the credit card statement, three recent pay slips, and a traveler’s cheque
In addition to the above specified Poland Visa Document Requirements, the applicant also needs to furnish some additional documents as per his / her employment status.
- The applicant needs to furnish the employment contract.
- Employer’s permission for the leave.
- Latest six months current bank account statement.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or certificate of TDS (Income tax deducted) from the salary.
For self – employed:
- Last 6 month’s bank statement of the company.
- A copy of the applicant’s business license.
- Income tax return (ITR)
- No objection certificate from the school/university stating the contractual obligations you have in your home country which you will return to.
- The proof of enrollment.
- Last six month’s pension statement.
For Under Age children:
- Proof of parent’s regular income.
- Notarized Parent Travel Consent.
The underage children should be accompanied by the parents or a legal guardian at the time of visiting the embassy.
For medical purpose Poland Visa Document required include:
- The applicant needs to furnish a local medical report.
- The medical fees payment receipts.
- A confirmation of the date of appointment and the medical situation through a medical attestation from the doctor or hospital in Poland.
For Sports, Cultural, Religious purpose or Film crew
- The respective names of the applicants
- Intended stay duration
- The full travel itinerary
- An invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities the required details regarding the nature of event or activities.
For the members of official delegations
- The identity of the applicant
- The duration of the intended stay
- A copy of the official invitation
- The place of accommodation
- The motive of the journey (consultations, event by intergovernmental organizations, meetings or negotiations)
For study, training, research or another type of internship purposes
- Proof of financial subsistence
- Courses attended or the certificate of completion
- The enrollment certificate permitting attendance of courses
Poland Visa for the Wife/Husband of a Polish citizen:
- The valid passport of the spouse.
- Proof of Polish citizenship
- Polish Marriage
- Polish family record book.
We work constantly to make your Poland travel experience smooth and complication free. We also provide correct assistance related to the Poland Visa Document Required to ensure you get visa on time without any hassle. Feel free to ring us or email us in case you have any queries related to Poland Visa Document requirement, Poland Visa Application Form UK & Poland visa services.